Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Top Deals for the Greensboro/Winston, NC Area for Super Doubles at HT 2/20-2/26

So HT had some disappointment in store for me, this week, but maybe I can stave off some of your instore disappointment, by
offering a heads up!

Here are my favorite deals at HT this week!

Retail $87.83 Actual OOP $10.70
Total Cereal B1G1 Free (makes it $1.74 each) use 75 cents off ONE box from newspaper (1/20) makes it 24 cents each!!

Smart Balance Kids Milk 2/$6 there is a printable for $2 off from their FB page, but the $1.50 coupon from the newspaper works on this, too AND it multiplies this time which is something Smart Balance doesn't always do! FREE MILK!!!!!!!



Miracle Whip Burger Sauce (CLOSEOUT may not be at all stores but the winston stores seem to have it still in stock) $1.69.  Use $1 off 1 coupon (printable from coupons.com I think?! sorry I've had it for a week or so...check my blog last week I may have linked it there) makes it FREE!!
 
Retail $89.18Actual OOP $24.01
Eucerin Hand Creme 2.7 ounces $3.99 (all of the stores I went to were out of this, BUT it is still on sale and it is a great deal).  $2 off Eucerin product from newspaper (2/10).  FREE hand creme!!
 


Reach Floss $1.49 (blogs listed this price as 1.45, but all of the winston stores had a price of $1.49...it's only 4 cents, but for accuracy...)  There was a printable a reach.com for $1 off 1.  It appears that they've changed the coupon to $1 off 2 which would make it 50 cents each for 2, BUT if you got the other coupon before they changed it you've got FREE floss coming your way!
Retail $84.18 Actual OOP $20.55

Uncle Ben's Rice Cups $1.  Coupon for $1 off 2 from the paper (1/06) Makes it FREE. 

Cheerios B1G1 free ($1.74 each).  There was a 75 cents off ONE Cheerios coupon at coupons.com.  I don't know it it's still available,but if you've been checking the sites regularly you may have it (I had saved it).  Makes it 24 cents each!!

Italian Cooked Perfect Meatballs $2.50  (blogs listed this as $2.87 each it's cheaper!!)  Use $1 off coupon from 01/20.  Makes it 50 cents each!!!!

Nivea for Men Body Wash $4.69  $2 off Nivea for Men coupon from paper (2/10)  THIS COUPON EXPIRES ON 2/24 DON'T MISS THIS DEAL! Makes it 69 cents each!!

Alka Seltzer Plux $4.99 (blogs listed this price as $4.39 my stores were not showing this price.  The regular price is $4.99 for these...it's not a sale) Use $2 off Alka Seltzer Plus...makes it 99 cents

Things that disappointed me from the blogs.

Regional Coupons

I would like to start by saying that I am not a coupon filer.  Meaning I don't take the whole book and file it away.  I cut every single coupon and categorize it.  I am maticulous about it.  There were several coupons listed that must've been regional, so if you were looking for these and you didn't find them...don't worry, you didn't lose these:

$1 off Maybelline eyeshadow or eye liner
$1 off Eight O'Clock Coffee
$1 off Wet n Wild product
I did not get ANY Purina coupons in the RP for 1/27
I did not get ANY Danon coupons in SS for 1/20

If you did get any of these coupons in your local paper please let me know

 

Sales That Were Expected to Continue but Didn't

Duraflame $3.49
Smart Balance Butter $1.99 (SAD FACE this would've meant FREE butter, but still I suppose 69 cents isn't too bad for butter!)
Johnsonville Chicken Sausage B1G1
Smart Balance Milk $3.19 (this wasn't stated as a sale on the blogs but my store had the regular price up which is s$4.29.  Use your 1.50 coupon on the Smart Balance Kid's to still get free milk!)
Keri Product $4.19



Again, this is not all inclusive, just the things for which I looked.  Seapack is still on sale this week!!! B1G1 free your coupons that are printable or from the paper make this a GREAT deal!!!! (I really love the Seapack Shrimp Scampi if you can't tell)




No comments:

Post a Comment