Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CVS Shop 02/26

So I've posted a Walgreens shop before, but it's been a long time and CVS is a little different, anyway.  So I woke up this morning with some flu like symptoms.  For that I always use Oscilloccinum at the very first sign.  It's a little expensive, but it's worth it.  Since I was there and despite feeling terrible, I thought I'd cheer myself up with a little couponing. I had three transactions, so here goes.

First I scanned my CVS card at the Extra Care Scanner and got a few store coupons to stack.

Transaction ONE: Colgate 360 Optic White Tooth Brush.  One sale 4.99.  Used 50 cents off manufacturers coupon, paid $4.49 plus tax RECEIVED $4 Extra Care Bucks

 
 
Transaction TWO: I did exactly the same thing  Colgate 360 Optic White Tooth Brush. One sale 4.99. Used 50 cents off coupon, paid $4.49 plus tax RECEIVED $4 Extra Care Bucks

Transaction THREE: I bought the Oscilloccinum $15.99 and two loreal eye shadows $4.99 each.  I used a store coupon for $5 off two loreal cosmetics and one Loreal manufacturer's coupon for $3 off any item and one Loreal manufacturer's coupon for $2 off any item; making the eye Shadow completely free.  I also used the $8 in extra care bucks I just earned and spent $7.97 plus tax total on the last purchase. 
 
Over all I spent 16.95 (plus tax) on $35.95 worth of items.  I'd say it was a pretty successful sick trip to the pharmacy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment