Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CVS Trip 05/22/2012

So today I had some time to kill before peanut's appointment so I stopped by CVS and found some really great deals!  Here are the details of my shop!

First I bought 2 Irish Spring Body Washes which were on sale for $3.50 + $4ecb(for future purchase).  I had a coupon for .50 cents off each one.  So I paid $6.00 (before tax) out of pocket.  Once I paid, a $4 coupon for extra care bucks printed.

My next purchase was for 4 Suave 18 oz lotions.  They were on sale for $3.00 + $4 ecb(for future purchase).  I had two BOGO coupons and I used my $4 ECBs.  Making my total $2 before tax.  Understand, that makes these lotions 50 cents each!! When I paid for this item another $4 ecb printed! (:


My next purchase was for one Pantene shampoo and one Pantene conditioner. These are currently on sale for 2/6.97 + $1 ecb (for future purchase).  I used my $3 off manufacturer's coupon and my $4 ecb which left me with only tax to pay.  When the transaction was complete I got $1 ecb.


My last purchase was for 4 Palmolive Liquid dish soaps.  They were on sale for .99 cents.  I had coupons for .50 cents off each one and I used my $1 ecb.  Total due $1 plus tax. 


CVS and Walgreens can be a little more complicated and have lots of ins and outs.  If you're local please join our group on Facebook "triad couponers".  We will be starting couponing seminars in June.

Thanks for reading! Happy couponing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment